Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Confession Number 1: My Fave Soda! lol 
i dont know why its my fave but it seems to give me
enough pep to keep me going for a little while so it is awesome in my eyes.


So as of yesterday i have decided that i need to take control of my life do things that make me happy and so i am starting :) one photo a day on top of my work that i am doing.. yes i am self teaching all over again. but this is going to be fun! so heres yesterdays photo. Titled : My Bright Idea!

This year is going to be fun and complete but off to world of warcraft.. i got some gold making to do.. :)

1 comment:

  1. yeah i know right, i dont know why its my fave but it is...but so far this year i haven't had one...gosh do i want one so bad....BUT i'm holding off!

    Lets start our journey together my friend *high five* love you!!!

    Its going to be wild and tons of fun =D

    ReplyDelete